Hello my fellow humans,
A cut crease has been the ‘to do’ thing in the beauty community right now and I challenged myself and attempted my own cut crease. If you would like to know how I created this look, than click below!
I found my inspiration for my first cut crease on Alice King’s Youtube channel. Even though the colours don’t look the same, I did follow the same steps that she took to create her beautiful Rose Gold Double Cut Crease tutorial. So if you want to create a cut crease or any other makeup look, I definitely recommend checking out her youtube! She creates stunning and creative looks and makes them look really easy to achieve!
Products I used:
– Wet ‘N Wild Photofocus foundation in Soft Ivory
– Essence All About Matte compact powder: transparent
– Catrice Professional Contouring Palette in Ashy Radiance (only the contour powder)
– W7 Glowcomotion Highlighter
– MAC Mehr lipstick
– Essence I love colour intensifying eyeshadow base
– Makeup Revolution New-Trals vs Neutrals palette: Trend, New-Tral, Tone, Mode, Custom
– Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
– Catrice Brow set
That was it for my first ever cut crease! I will keep on practising and perfect the cut crease looks! I hope you enjoyed en definitely check out Alice King, she deserves a lot more subs for the talent that she has!
Lots of love and see you soon!