Today something a bit different today. I normally don’t do tags because they make me nervous but I have to conquer my fear, so here we go!
First and foremost, thank you so much Glückgeist for nominating me. Glückgeist is one of my favourite bloggers on WordPress. Her blogger name reminds me of a Dutch word ‘Gelukkige geest’ which means ‘Happy Mind’. I know that’s not the true meaning of her blogger name but it just reminds me of that and she truly is a happy minded and positive person! She writes amazing posts about her art, baking, life in general and of course, the colour yellow! She has inspired me to restart doing certain things such as creating art and baking and she made me fall in love with the colour yellow! I would like to say this to you Glückgeist (and I hope I’m not messing this up) “Du bist inspirierend.”
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 11 bloggers who deserve the award
- Create 11 original questions for the nominees to answer
- Let them know they’ve been nominated
11 facts about me:
- I look a lot more chubby in real life. My face is quite round and my cheeks seem to match that shape, haha. Angles are everything.
- I am known as “the vacuum cleaner of desserts”. I eat a lot of ice cream, cake, cupcakes, etc.. not only my portion but also the leftovers of other people. Family members (even in law) already now that I will take a slice (or more) of each cake if there are multiple cakes. I don’t stick to one cake. I have to try them all, haha.
- My goal this year is to get somewhat of a tan.
- I tend to make a pig sound when I laugh. It only happens sometimes but unfortunately, it does happen.
- I love, LOVE, I MEAN LOVE apple-cherry juice. It’s my favourite.
- I adore plants in my room. I have several cacti in my room and other plants.
- The mailman just came by and delivered a parcel. New makeup to play with.
- My least favourite makeup product is foundation.
- I have a ton of moles that will have to be removed in the future.
- I know some people might find this weird but I shave my arms.
- I don’t want children.
- Coffee or tea?
I dislike coffee. I can’t stand the scent nor the taste. It makes me cringe. I love tea. Tea relaxes me and is pleasant to drink. If you don’t burn your tongue or forget about it until it’s cold, that is.
- What is the best concert you’ve been to?
I haven’t been to a ton of concerts. I have been to three concerts. I saw Rihanna (when she still had red hair), Morrisey and Kendrick Lamar. I have to admit that Kendrick Lamar was the best concert that I have been to. The atmosphere was amazing, the crowd was amazing, Kendrick was amazing. Everyone was rapping along (including me) and it was such a great experience. I really crawled out of my shell that day.
- Fruits or vegetables?
This is hard because I’m striving towards being a vegetarian, so I need both. I think I prefer fruit because it’s so fresh, slightly cold and revitalizing if that makes any sense. My body and mind feel good when I eat fruit. I also like raw vegetables.
- What is your absolute comfort food?
You’re all going to think that I’m weird. I love to eat breakfast cereals when I’m feeling under the weather. There’s just something about it, haha.
- Appetizer or dessert?
Dessert for life. No doubt.
- If you had to wear the same outfit every day, what would it be?
Black jeans, a slightly oversized black t-shirt and my black all stars. You can never go wrong with that and black just looks good.
- Morning person or night owl?
I love to sleep, so truly neither. I’m not a morning person because then I have to wake up and I’m not a night owl because I love to sleep. You see the struggle?
- Does your morning skincare routine vary from the nighttime?
I use a lot more acids and heavy treatments at night. I do this because acids make your skin more sensitive to the sun and I don’t want to damage my skin barrier. I also use thicker consistencies more at night because they have more time to absorb and thinner consistencies during the day for a quick routine. Also, I apply sunscreen every day in the morning, never at night for obvious reasons haha.
- TV shows or movies?
I hardly enjoy movies these days. I feel like they’re so boring and always have the same plot. One movie I really enjoyed watching recently was ‘Moonlight’ but that’s about it. I love series a lot more. Such as House M.D; The Office, House Of Cards, Dexter, …
- What do you pick out first when choosing an outfit?
Trousers. I always now which trouser I will want to wear. The top is a different story though. I always struggle with the top.
- Breakfast or brunch?
Breakfast because of cereals, haha. I also adore a fresh glass of water or milk in the morning.
- What do you like and dislike the most about blogging?
- What is your favourite part of your skincare routine?
- How would you describe yourself?
- Do you have a hidden talent?
- City or nature?
- What is your holy-grail makeup/skincare item that you would recommend to everyone?
- Are you a ‘Pineapple on pizza’ or a ‘Hell no, no pineapple is touching my pizza’ person?
- Which music are you loving right now?
- Favourite fashion trend at the moment?
- Top 5 of your favourite youtubers/bloggers?
- Name 3 traits that you love about yourself.
My dear nominees, please do not feel pressured to do this tag. I know some people like it, other don’t. That’s just life! 🙂
Thanks again to Glückgeist for nominating me. It was an honour!
Lots of love and see you next time!